Friday 9 January 2015

Walkers Sensations Cinnamon Popcorn

Popcorn-good. Cinnamon-good. Cinnamon Popcorn... VERY VERY GOOD! As you will have guessed from my opening statement, this review will be about cinnamon popcorn, and obviously I loved it! The cinnamon flavour is sweet with a slight hint of salt which only adds depth and sweetness to the overall taste, to create a sensation (excuse the pun, but I simply could not resist).
 Popcorn is a relatively healthy snack in comparison to crisps and other fried goods like that, so I cannot possibly feel guilty about enjoying this treat of an evening! I am thrilled that the popcorn market seems to be expanding and becoming more and more adventurous with bolder and inspiringly unique flavours, that make snacking a pleasure!
Overall, I loved this. I can't praise it enough and I shall be making this a frequent part of my diet.



Rating - 9.75/10
Calories - 151 per 30g
Buy Again - Already Have!
Vegan - Yes (As far as I can tell)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...