Friday 23 January 2015

Nak'd Berry Delight Bar

I am a massive fan of Nakd bars because of how utterly delicious they are and how healthy they are-packed with fruit, nuts and sometimes soya crunches, depending upon which bar you are enjoying.
So it surprises me that it has taken me so long to try the 'Berry Delight' bar! The consistency was squidgy and moist with the occasional bite from a piece of nut, which I rather enjoyed because it added a bit if interest in texture. 
The flavour reminded me of a sweet and high quality strawberry jam, it was quite a comforting taste that reminded me of jam on toast when I was little, a little nostalgic blast from the past which added to the appeal of the bar.
I enjoyed mine first thing in the morning along with my usual bowl of porridge and cup of green tea. I felt satisfied and full until lunch, I presume this is because of all the protein and fibre in the bars.



Rating - 9.5/10
Vegan - Yes
Buy Again - Already Have!
Calories - 135 per Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...