Saturday 31 January 2015

Whitworths Fruity Biscuit Shot

Whitworths is best known for its dried fruit and dry roasted nuts, both of which are nutritious and healthy but aimed more at the adult market and perhaps bakers to use in their cakes etc. So I was intrigued when I discovered these new handy little snack packs that add an interesting twist on the traditional and sometimes dull fruit and nut mixes that I am used to seeing on the shelves!
This flavour was a 'Fruity Biscuit Shot' and contained sugared pieces of berries and currents, mixed in with yogurt coated biscuit balls. The fruit was soft and contrasted nicely against the crunchy biscuit pieces and worked together to create a wonderful summery flavour. I can imagine that this would be a tasty yogurt topping actually and I may have to try it that way next time!



Rating - 8/10
Buy Again - Yes
Vegan - No
Calories - 63

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...