Saturday 3 January 2015

Blue Diamond Iced Cappucino

Almond Milk is my preferred dairy milk alternative, primarily due to it not really tasting like milk and it being low in calorie with loads of health benefits such as vitamin D, calcium, etc. I use it when making porridge primarily or my breakfast, but have never thought of using it in coffee or tea. I don't know why, but it just never occurred to me, probably because I don't really drink any tea other than green tea, so I suppose it would be odd to add milk to it.

Blue Diamond are one of the main brands of Almond milk here in the UK and they offer varieties of both sweetened and unsweetened, but now they have launched into the iced coffee market with a product that is significantly lower in calories than its competitors, even those that are of a 'lighter' variety. 

The flavour is nice enough, sweet with a hint of coffee. I blended mine with a frozen banana so that it was like a frappacino which was absolutely divine! It was more of a dessert like this but absolutely delicious! The banana worked perfectly with the coffee flavour and I thoroughly enjoyed this frosty drink.



Rating - 8.5/10
Calories - 29 per 100ml
Vegan - Yes
Buy Again - Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...