Friday 31 January 2014

Banana Flavoured Weetabix

Bananas and Weetabix, a classic combination for adults and children alike at breakfast time, so what's not to love about banana flavoured Weetabix!? 
Unfortunately there are a few things. Upon opening the pack I was greeted by a lovely banana smell that instantly had my mouth watering in anticipation of tasting these new and interesting Weetabix. The flavour itself is somewhat sickly because of how sweet they are, but thinking back on it that may be my fault for me having three so perhaps that isn't the best reflection. The banana was a little artificial tasting and they actually reminded me of foam banana sweets that you could get in Pick & Mix from Woolworths. The texture was typical of regular Weetabix and had they lovely warming and filling properties that you would expect so I was certainly left feeling satisfied until lunch after eating them.

Overall I would recommend trying them especially if you have a sweet tooth, they make a nice change from my normal plain (but tasty) vanilla overnight oats.

Rating - 7.5/10
Calories - 159 for Two Biscuits
Vegan - No
Buy Again - Maybe


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow I have to try these. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, where is this from? Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine from asda for only £2.00 not sure if they are still on offer though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to their site they are Vegan friendly! http://www.weetabix.co.uk/downloads/Vegan.pdf

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...