Saturday 31 January 2015

Graze Box 2

So my second Graze box arrived this week and once again I was not disappointed because in it were some of my all time favourite things, and as always they are completely guilt free and very healthy!

Sticky Toffee Pudding
This is a cute little square of spiced rye and date cake, with a a portion of richly indulgent toffee sauce. The cake was moist and light with a stodgy feel without the heaviness that you would typically associate with it. My favourite part was the sauce though. And oh my goodness it is incredible. I could happily eat a bowl full of the stuff because it is just that good!
Rating - 9.5/10

Lightly Salted Popping Corn
There is something quite satisfying about making your own popcorn, especially when it is this easy and tastes so good! It took less than two minutes to cook in the microwave and left the the house smelling wonderful. The popcorn itself wasn't greasy or oily but light and fluffy with a light dusting of salt to add flavour. I really enjoyed this and the serving size was rather big and left me feeling satisfied
Rating - 9/10

My Thai
The little rice crackers are nice and crunchy with a spicy coating on them, they were all evenly covered so I wasn't left with any flavourless ones (which can be a nuisance!). They were accompanied by a sweet chilli dip which complemented the crackers nicely.
Rating - 7/10

Deconstructed Carrot Cake
I was a tad wary of this initially, because how can carrot cake be deconstructed? How can it still retain its delicious flavour? But this manages to, it retains the essential flavours of a traditional carrot cake with the crunchy walnuts, yogurty topping and sweet carrot (which admittedly tasted more like dried apricot but I'm not complaining). Overall it did have a nice carrot cake vibe to it and was a filling snack.
Rating - 7.5/10 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...