Thursday 29 January 2015

Fiery Worcester Sauce and Sun Dried Tomato Propercorn

Popcorn is basically a staple part of my diet, I would be lost without it (okay, maybe I am a little prone to hyperboles but oh well). I love how it can be sweet or savoury, healthy or not quite so healthy and sometimes even a little spicy! Just like today's bag.
This flavour of 'Fiery Worcester Sauce and Sun Dried Tomato' certainly has a spicy kick to it, but not so much that you can't enjoy the subtle and absolutely delicious tomato flavour. 
I am not the biggest lover of spicy food but I absolutely love this popcorn, it is filling, fluffy, light and flavoursome, all the whilst remaining very healthy and good for you with less than one hundred calories a bag. They work well as an afternoon snack or as a part of your lunch. Add a little spice to your life and enjoy a bag! 



Rating - 9/10
Vegan - As far as I can tell
Calories - 96 per Bag
Buy Again - YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...