Thursday 30 July 2015

Coco Pops Multi-Grain Mini Biscuits

When I saw these Coco Pops Multi-Grain Mini Biscuits I couldn't resist picking up a pack, especially once I had checked the ingredients only to discover that they are vegan!  No dairy, no eggs and, no honey. So I thought that these would be a perfect snack for me to enjoy with my lunch, plus I can convince myself that they count as healthy as they contain the buzz word, ‘multi-grain’. 
These are basically a rebranding of the Special K Mini Breaks, but I don't particularly mind because I used to love them! Especially the lemon ones, they were so incredibly moreish and felt as though they should be higher in calories. 
Now, onto the current version for a review. These have a good crunch to them that is quite satisfying when paired with the flakes of oats scattered across the top, the cocoa flavour shines through very nicely and you can certainly identify that they are meant to be chocolate flavoured. Basically I really enjoyed these and found them to be a very satisfying treat to enjoy guilt free. Don't be put off with the rebranding which is aimed at children, it is a tasty snack that all ages can enjoy because they are sweet, but not cloyingly so.



Rating – 8.5/10
Vegan – Yes
Calories – 101
Buy Again? – Yes! 

1 comment:

  1. Oo blimey.. I picked these up expecting to love them given your shining review and I thought they were absolutely vile! :(

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...