Friday 3 July 2015

Green & Black's Maya Gold

Green & Black’s is well known for being a widely available and affordable good quality chocolate that offers an impressive variety of vegan products. Some are rather unique indeed, specifically the Maya Gold flavour. It is described as using orange extract for a, zesty note, which marries perfectly with the nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla.
I really enjoyed this bar, it had a very sophisticated flavour to it and it certainly isn't one for children, with its subtle spices and hint of citrusy orange it is very rich. The dark chocolate is of a high quality and the taste is lovely, warming and luxurious. I only needed a measly 25g to satisfy my craving! 



Rating 8/10
Vegan – Yes
Calories – 140 per 25g
Buy Again – Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...