Monday 20 July 2015

M&S Lemon Metingue Mini Bites

I don't typically review supermarket brands, I'm not entirely sure why but I am going to start to now because I couldn't not share this delicious treat with you all! Lemon Meringue Mini Meringues. They are perhaps the most magical thing I have ever eaten. If you like lemon then you will love these, they were chewy, crispy and so deliciously sweet. They had a slight tang from the lemon sherbet topping. I can't put into words how good these were, I can only urge you all to go out and buy them to try for yourselves!



Rating - 9.75/10
Vegan - No
Calories - 395 per 100g
Buy Again - Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...