Tuesday 4 August 2015

Heinz Curry Lentils

Everyone needs staple products to keep in their tin cupboard, stuff like beans, spaghetti hoops, mushy peas, etc. but this my friends, is certainly not one of them. This had such potential. It could have been flavoursome with warming spices and a good texture from the lentils, unfortunately it was so spicy it was uncomfortable to eat, it was that type of spice where you cannot actually taste anything and as a result you couldn't enjoy the rest of the meal because your tastebuds are experience a spice induced numbness! 
The texture of the lentils was good, firm yet soft, this one redeeming factor alone was not enough to redeem the product. This would be to your taste if you loved spice, but for me it was a bit too much and I wouldn't have it again.



Rating - 3/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 138 per half a tin 
Buy Again? - No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...