Monday 28 December 2015

M&S The Dark One Bar

So I took a little break from blogging this week because I have been overwhelmed with coursework and knew that it was important that I focus on my studies for a little bit. I hope that you all have had a wonderful Christmas and got everything that you wanted and so much more! Now, time for the good bit, the review.

My mum was desperate to get me some chocolate for a stocking filler and she managed to get me a few delicious bits and pieces, the first that I am going to review is this little bar from Marks & Spencer's. It is a simple bar, just plain dark chocolate, but I know that when dome well this can be an indulgent treat that can have you counting down the hours until your next fix of the stuff, and this bar is surprisingly really good.
It is really creamy with a good melt, the cocoa content isn't particularly high so you don't have much of a bitterness. The bar is nice and smooth and a perfect serving size with enough sweetness to be delicious. Overall I thought this was a tasty treat and I am sort of craving another bar if I'm honest!



Rating - 8.75/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 184
Buy Again - Definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...