Wednesday 9 December 2015

Sweet Freedom Choc Shot

I absolutely love hot chocolate, but after giving up dairy I found that I had to give up my beloved hot chocolate. This is mainly due to my laziness more than anything else because most instant powders like Options or Weight Watchers contain milk powder, and ones that don't can be a little rubbish. 
I was really craving a nice warm cup of hot chocolate last week and realised that I had some of this delicious Freedom Chocolate Shot in my fridge, so I read the instructions which to,d me that I could just add it to hot water but I wanted some indulgence on this cold winter day so I decided to use unsweetened almond milk instead. It used 200ml of milk with 20g of Chocolate shot and this created a delicious drink! It was rich and creamy with plenty of flavour! You would never guess that it was dairy free and even my mum and grandmother said that it smelt really nice. 

It was easy to make and took maybe two and a half minutes at most. I would strongly recommend this to both vegans and non vegans because you really can't taste the difference, plus you aren't left with all of the horrible gritty bits at the bottom which won't mix despite my best efforts!



Rating - 9/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 14 per 5g
But Again? - Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...