Saturday 19 December 2015

Sweet Freedom Choc Orange Shot

As you may have read the other day I have recently rekindled my love with the deliciously warming drink that it hot chocolate. Thanks to the wonderful people at Sweet Freedom I am able to have this tasty drink once again! 
Today I am trying the Spiced Orange flavour, I had high expectations for this but at the same time I was a little sceptical because surely it couldn't live up to my high expectations. 

The flavour of the chocolate is just incredible, it is so rich it works perfectly when added to milk, although I would quite happily eat this off of a spoon... The orange spice is incredible, it has enough spice to add intrigue without being overwhelming and the Orange shone through beautifully. I think that I enjoyed this even more than the regular flavour! I can't convey how much I loved this and I would love to try the coconut flavour next!



Rating - 9.25/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 14 per 5g
Buy Again - Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...