Friday 11 December 2015

Smooze Coconut & Mango

For obvious reasons there is very little frozen delights on offer in the freezer sections during the winter months, but I find this to be a bit of a nuisance because I love to have a lolly ice of an evening! Unfortunately the vegan options become nearly non existent, so when my mum came home with a box of these I couldn't help but smile.
I had heard many good things about these lolly ices but I was a tad nervous about trying something new (I know it's odd but that is just who I am).

The flavour is incredible, it is very creamy with a lovely strong coconut flavour coming through, it combines well with the mango to create a perfectly refreshing combination. I was concerned that it would be really icy and a bit rubbish but I was so very wrong! I loved this and I can't wait to try the other flavours in the range, especially the pineapple!



Benefits
Smooze is a low calorie, freeze-at-home, tropical treat that is perfect for the whole family. Made simply from freshly-pressed coconut milk and pure fruit juices and purees, with one taste, you'll know you're eating something good.
Free from dairy, gluten, soy, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colourings and flavourings, Smooze is a portion-controlled, guilt-free indulgence guaranteed to delight; you'll fall in love with Smooze.

Rating - 9/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 66
Buy Again? - Already have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...