Thursday 7 January 2016

Fabulous FreeFrom Factory Crunchee Bites

I used to love having a Cadbury Crunchie bar, they were easily one of my favourite bars going, with their mix of smooth and creamy chocolate with a crunchy chewy honeycomb! But obviously this is not quite vegan and I have never been able to find something to replace my long lost love!

That is, until now! My mum managed to find whilst out on her travels this wonderful little shop in Liverpool called Matta'sfood so I strongly recommend it to anyone in Liverpool! The serving size is really good and makes a delicious treat that can be enjoyed in one sitting or had a few handfuls at a time if you have some semblance of restraint (something which I have none of...). These were tiny clusters of vegan honeycomb enrobed in vegan milk chocolate. The chocolate was of a really good quality and had just enough flavour to be there but not overwhelm the delicate flavour of the honeycomb.
The honeycomb itself was simply divine, it was sweet, crunchy, and chewy. I can't believe that this is a vegan treat because it doesn't taste that way! I really enjoyed this and can't wait to have another bag!



Rating - 9/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 483 per 100g
Buy Again - Yes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...