Friday 13 November 2015

Vivani Dark Nougat - Vegan Tuck Box

One of my favourite chocolate bars growing up was Toblerone. I used to love the creamy chocolate with the nutty and gooey nougat, so you can imagine my delight when my mum bought me this as a special treat! A dark chocolate bar with chewy nougat running through the middle, I never knew such a wonderful thing existed!

The chocolate itself is absolutely delicious, it is such a good quality with its cocoa flavour shining through beautifully, it had just the right amount of sweetness. It melted really well, and I was impressed with how creamy it was. The filling was equally divine. The nougat was in tiny little pieces evenly scattered throughout the bar so you enjoyed some with every bite. Basically this bar was fantastic and delicious, I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys good quality dark chocolate or just wants to try something new and different! Plus it is available from the Vegan Tuck Box for only £1 !



Rating - 9/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 566 per 100g
Buy Again - YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...