Saturday 21 November 2015

Kingdom Dark Chocolate & Cherry

I think that the dark chocolate market can be a little boring with the only flavour combinations being orange or mint, and as much as I do love them it can get a bit monotonous. My darling Mother bought me this bar because she is basically the best (love you mum). 
The bar is presented in a lovely wrapper that catches your eye immediately, the packaging design is really nice and I think that this adds to the whole experience. Upon opening the bar I was greeted to a strong smell of high quality cocoa, but no cherry which I found odd and initially I was worried that this bar was going to be a let down, but when I bit into it I couldn't help but fall in love.
The bar is creamy and smooth, the melt on it was fantastic which can be a problem for some dark chocolates. The cherry flavour shone through nicely, it was natural and subtle but not so subtle that you couldn't taste it. 
Overall this bar was an absolute delight to eat, I really enjoyed it and found it to satisfy my chocolate craving.
My mum got me this bar from a little vegan cafe in Liverpool called 'The Old Hardware Shop' and I would strongly urge anyone in Liverpool to visit it because it is a beautiful and quaint little shop!



Rating - 9/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 146 per 25g
Buy Again - Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...