Friday 27 November 2015

Hartley's Sugar Free Blackcurrant Jelly

I enjoy having my little pot of jelly of an evening, but being vegetarian I find that I can be awfully limited with which flavour I can have, no strawberry, raspberry or orange for me unfortunately, so I was relieved when I realised that the Blackcurrant flavour was in fact vegan. 
The flavour is really nice, it is deliciously sweet and tastes a bit like the black Fruit Pastilles I think, the jelly was nicest served freezing cold straight out of the fridge. It has a good wobble to it and it was bursting with flavour which is pretty impressive considering it has no sugar in it and it contains less than ten calories!
My Mum who is currently on the Weight Watchers diet said that these are a perfect pudding to have of an evening with some yogurt and fruit, or even as a snack in between meals because it is quite filling. 



Rating - 8.75/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 8
Buy Again - Already Have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...