Monday 30 November 2015

Tyrrell's Sweet & Salty Poshcorn

As you all know, I am a massive fan of popcorn, so it is a bit strange that it has taken me this long to actually try any of their range! So obviously I had to rectify this issue and try it immediately.
The popcorn itself comes in a lovely looking bag, I really like the simplicity of the design and how it looks quite posh and sophisticated whilst still having a fun look to it. I was equally impressed when I opened the bag to find that it was very well filled, everything looked evenly coated and I couldn't see any unpopped corns.
The flavour itself is lovely, just enough saltiness to work with the sweetness from the sugar. I really enjoyed it and you could tell that it was of a high quality!



Rating - 8.5/10
Calories - 119
Vegan - Yes
Buy Again - Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...