Tuesday 10 November 2015

Almond Dream Salted Caramel Vegan Ice Cream

My reviews seem to be very ice cream based at the moment so I do apologise, but that won't stop me from writing another one! So here it is, another delicious offering from Almond Dream. This flavour was salted caramel, I was a little sceptical at first of this flavour, because how can they create caramel without milk, let alone a delicious version? Well they manage to do it very well indeed!

The ice cream itself is so creamy with lovely caramel and butterscotch flavours that you can't help but love. The ice cream melts very well, this itself is very impressive because vegan ice cream often just doesn't melt. It stays very icy and is just unpleasant to eat, but Almond Dream doesn't have this problem!
The ice cream was swirled with tasty salted caramel which was really nice and added a good depth to the overall flavour. This ice cream is so enjoyable to eat, I really can't convey just how much I love this brand and I can't wait to see what other incredible flavours that they will bring out! I'm hoping for a coffee flavour or maybe cookies and cream or a strawberry cheesecake would be incredible! In all fairness I would be happy with any flavour that they would release!



Rating - 9.5/10
Calories - 119 per 1/4 of a tub
Vegan - Yes
Buy Again -  YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...