Friday 30 October 2015

Almond Dream Vegan Mint Chocolate Ice Cream

As much as I enjoy living a dairy free life, I must admit that I do miss some things. The thing that I probably miss the most is ice cream. I can't begin to express my jealousy when I see everyone tucking into the latest flavour of Ben & Jerry's whilst I am stuck here with sorbet. Don't get me wrong, I love the taste of sorbet and how refreshing it is, and I wouldn't go back to eating dairy but like everyone I do miss things. 

That is enough of my moaning though because now I have discovered something that has changed my life (okay, maybe an exaggeration but stick with me guys because I will get to the point eventually) Almond Dream ice cream. 
The ice cream itself is lovely and minty without tasting like toothpaste, it is so creamy and delicious, you would never realise that it isn't made with dairy! The chocolate chips were evenly mixed throughout the tub, something which can be major problem for some brands who have all of their flavouring clumped together in one bit. It is just such a delicious ice cream. The melt is very good, it doesn't go icy like you normally find with non dairy ice cream. 

We know how much ice cream is loved by the kid in all of us, and as the weather turns there is no better treat than curling up on the sofa to watch a movie and dig into your favourite ice cream.
Now you can get stuck into a rich and creamy tub of Dream ice cream that is Free from Dairy and Gluten. Spoilt for choice from Salted Caramel, Praline Crunch, Velvety Vanilla or intense Mint chocolate chip the range is made from Almonds which makes it so rich and creamy and suitable for vegetarians and vegans too!



Rating - 9.5/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 154 per 1/4 of a tub
Buy Again - YAAASSSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...