Monday 26 October 2015

Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream

This review is courtesy of my mum because I don't eat dairy. So thank you darling mother, I appreciate the sacrifice that you had to make! 

Her first reaction was that it was absolutely magical. When I asked her to elaborate she was initially lost for words because she said that it was just so good. The ice cream itself is creamy and caramelly, this worked incredibly well with the deliciously moreish chunks of cinnamon bun. The chunks of cinnamon bun were more like cookie dough which was a bit of a let down because it was expected that it would be more like the brownie batter that you get in the brownie ice cream. 
The cinnamon shone through beautifully, it had enough spice to add intrigue but paired with the perfect amount of sweetness so that it feels indulgent, yet light enough to eat the whole tub in one go, if you were inclined to do so that is!
My brother enjoyed this ice cream paired with a caramel apple cake, he said that the combination was perfect and the ice cream had enough flavour not to be overwhelmed by what you pair it with, whilst being subtle enough not to be the only thing that you can taste. 
Overall this was a win in my household and I am only sad that I couldn't join in myself, but as you will see in my next few reviews, I have found some tasty alternatives!



Rating - 9/10
Vegan - No
Calories - 273 per 100g
Buy Again - Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...