Friday 23 October 2015

Fruit Bowl Sea Shapes

I am a sucker for anything cute. Seriously, you wouldn't think that I am nearly twenty years old... So here is another review of something adorable and predominantly aimed at children, but you know what? Things aimed at children are often more fun, initiative and sometimes even more healthier than their adult counterparts! Because there is such a big emphasis on things being natural, low in sugar, and free from all sorts of crazy additives.

Anyway, I have bored you enough with my lecture to make me feel better about me preferring children's snacks, so onto the review!
As you will have worked out, these were all natural chewy fruit snacks in the shape of sea creatures. They contain enough fruit to classify them as one of your five a day which I think is pretty impressive seeing as they are only 18g! You can really taste the fruit in it and it was quite strong so each bite was sweet and full of flavour.



Rating - 8/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 52
Buy Again? - Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...