Friday 7 August 2015

Twining's Caramelised Apple Green Tea

As you saw from my last post about Twining's flavoured green tea, I am a big fan and I was very impressed with how well it actually tastes like what it said, something which is very rare with flavoured tea (I'm looking at you fruit tea!)
Once I had tried the Cherry Bakewell flavour I just knew that I had to try all of the other flavours out there! So I decided upon the Caramelised Apple flavour. I was a fair bit more sceptical of this flavour because I thought, how could they emulate the taste of caramel and apple whilst still retaining the classic green tea flavour? But it somehow does. It is absolutely delicious, you can really taste the caramel and apple. It feels indulgent as though it should be high in calories, but it somehow manages to only have 1 per cup! The exact same as a regular cup of green tea.
Basically I loved this and I am desperate to try all of the other flavours in this range!



Rating - 9/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 1
Buy Again - Definitely! 

1 comment:

  1. Green tea can be purchased in bulk, or by tearing open tea bags. The Epsom salts can be obtained in the pharmacy section and sea salt from the cooking section of the store. ​matcha powder where to buy perth

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...