Saturday 15 August 2015

Del Monte Smoothie Lollies

I often find that traditional lolly ices are quite unsatisfying, they leave me feeling just as hungry and they normally have a watery flavour to them that is quite unpleasant and far from refreshing. So I have found this fabulously fruity alternative in the form of Del Monte Smoothie Lolly Ices! They come in two flavours, raspberry and mango-I am not a big fan of the mango one so I shall leave this review to another day when I am feeling a bit more harsh.
The raspberry one is packed full of fruit and you can tell from the fresh flavour. There is no hint of anything artificial, which is a lovely change because most things now tend to taste manufactured or have that strange aftertaste that just isn't natural.
I really do love these lolly ices and I have them every night because I am a creature of habit, plus they taste delicious!



Rating – 9/10
Vegan – Yes
Calories – 81
Buy Again – Indeed!


1 comment:

  1. Yum yum! I have always fancied giving the Mango ones ago but tend to reach for Solero's instead - I am a creature of habit too! Haha x

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...