Friday 28 August 2015

Fox's Frozen Strawberry Biscuits

I am a sucker for anything cute and whimsical, so it is only natural that I would pick up a bag of these Fox’s Frozen Biscuits! They are basically a round biscuit with a Frozen themed icon printed into them, I thought that this was a nice touch rather than it being the generically boring biscuit, which in my opinion is a major cop out when companies make a themed product but the theme only extends to the packaging! Anyway, the biscuits were good, crumbly and crunchy in texture, the strawberry flavour came through quite nicely as it was rather subtle, but I often find that strawberry flavoured things tend to be artificial and too strong but this worked well. I can imagine children would love to take these to school with them in their packed lunch box, I'm not too sure that I would choose these as my new favourite and go to biscuits but I would certainly have them again! My Mum tried a pack and agreed that they were really nice and said that they were a great way to get a sweet hit whilst on a diet. 
Also, I have looked at the ingredients and I am pretty certain that they are suitable for vegans, I have checked several times and as far as I can see they are vegan but correct me if I am wrong.



Rating – 8/10
Vegan – Yes
Calories – 115
Buy Again - Probably

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I thought these would literally be "frozen" biscuits, and I was very intrigued. Regardless of my mistake, they look cute & tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...