Monday 29 June 2015

Urban Fruit

The lovely people at Urban Fruit sent me a box of their delicious, nutritious and healthy dried fruit selection. I decided to share it with my brother because I am kind like that. He agreed with me that the quality of the fruit was fantastic, it retained all of its natural flavour whilst still being a bit different. They were sweet, chewy and incredibly moreish. They have a good range of flavours, from pineapple to mango to strawberry. My favourite was the pineapple and tropical, this is why:


Perfectly Pineapple
This as you can guess from the name was dried pineapple. The serving size was rather substantial and I was rather impressed, plus it left me feeling rather full and satisfied. The flavour was lovely, naturally sweet with a slight tang that you would expect of pineapple. This was of a really high quality and I really enjoyed it, I will definitely buy this again in the future! Each serving came to exactly one hundred calories which was quite impressive considering it was 35g

Tremendously Tropical
This was just lovely! Crispy but moist coconut slices, tangy pineapple, sweet mango and moreish banana! A magical combination of fruit goodness (the exact words of my mother). I really enjoyed this and found it difficult to share with both my mother and brother, we were all fighting for the prices of banana especially! This was a perfect mid afternoon treat to keep hunger at bay. 



Rating - 9/10
Vegan - Yes
Buy Again ? - Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...