Friday 19 June 2015

Hartley's Sugar Free Tropical Jelly

I enjoy having my pot of sugar free jelly of an evening with my night time snack and I am always open to trying new flavours-despite being a creature of habit who hates change- so I decided to pick up the newest flavour of Hartley's jelly, Tropical. I am normally a fan of tropical flavoured things because they always taste so fresh and summery but this jelly does nothing for me. It was pleasant enough but I found it quite artificial tasting and had a strange aftertaste that wasn't too great. It did taste quite tropical with pineapple being the dominant flavour, but there was just something that wasn't quite right about the whole thing and because of this I won't be buying this again.



Rating - 3/10
Calories - 2
Vegan - Yes
Buy Again? - No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...