Monday 1 June 2015

Sea Salt Popchips

I am not the biggest fan of crisps and typically tend to eat popcorn with my lunch instead, but I am always open to trying new things and expanding my snacking horizons! So today I am reviewing a bag of Sea Salt Popchips. They are similar to crisps but not quite the same, because instead of being fried or even baked, they are heated in a highly pressured container. This results in them having a nice crunchy texture with less than half the fat of regular crisps but still retaining all of the flavour.
I find that salted crisps are often too salty and you can no longer enjoy the taste without guzzling a litre of water, but these Popchips seem to have perfected the ratio. Perhaps less is needed due to the way that they are cooked? I don't know if I’m honest but it works so I’m not complaining!
Overall, I enjoyed these as a nice break from my usual bag of popcorn and I would probably have them again!



Rating – 8.25/10
Vegan – Yes
Calories – 94 calories a bag
Buy Again – Yes!

1 comment:

  1. Plain salted crisps don't do it for me either.. Salt & Vinegar is my thing! I hope they do that flavour too - They sound mighty tasty :)

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...