Monday 15 June 2015

Dairy Free Button Off

Dairy Free Chocolate Buttons Show Down

Asda Chocolate Orange Buttons (The Best For Variety)
Now, the packaging is nice enough and the serving size is adequate. It satisfies your chocolate craving with its strong cocoa tones. It isn't the highest quality of chocolates with a somewhat overly sweet taste. The orange comes through very nicely and you can tell it is natural flavourings rather than artificial. The melt on them isn't great, but it is good enough to still be enjoyable.

Humdinger Chocolate Buttons (The Best For Flavour)
These also have a good melt on them, the buttons vary in size and I found this to be a unique quirk that set them apart from other ones. I think these actually taste an awful lot like Walnut Whips, it is rather bizarre but I really liked this because it made them unique in flavour. These were probably my favourite in regards to flavour.

Tesco Milk Chocolate Buttons (The Best Convincing Dairy Flavour)
I was rather impressed with these, they had a good cocoa flavour and were surprisingly creamy. I still find it hard to believe that they don't actually have dairy in them, although I would like to point out that they don't taste like regular chocolate buttons but in their own rights, they are rather tasty!

Tesco White Chocolate Buttons (The Best For Melt)
The melt on these have to be the best of any dairy free buttons I have tasted, although the texture is a little odd but regardless of this they taste really nice. Okay, they don't taste much like white chocolate but they are rather nice in their own right and as long as you are willing to take into account the total lack of dairy it is quite impressive that they are so creamy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...