Thursday 5 March 2015

Strawberry Weetabix

I have a certain fondness for Weetabix, they are such a tasty and versatile breakfast, packed with goodness and filling fibre to keep you going until lunch. I am a bit boring because I like mine with hot water but I do really enjoy them like this so no judging! When I was younger I enjoyed them with lashings of milk and plenty of sugar, not quite as nutritious but who cares when it tastes that good!
Now, Weetabix have recently brought out a new strawberry variety in aid of Comic Relief and they are actually really nice! They reminded me of strawberry laces, they smelt quite artificial but they tasted really nice, with a good level of sweetness that worked well against the classic flavour of Weetabix. Overall, I really enjoyed these and the only thing that would make them better would be perhaps having little chunks of freeze dried strawberries in it!



Rating - 8/10
Vegan - I think so
Calories - 152 per Two Biscuits
Buy Again? - Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...