Tuesday 3 March 2015

Nestle Smarties

Smarties have only become vegetarian in the last few years, so I thought it was quite fitting that I write a review on them seeing as I only recently found this out! Smarties are such a fun chocolate that can be enjoyed by young and old alike. For those that don't know, Smarties are little buttons of chocolate coated in a crunchy sugar shell. I personally think that each of the shells have a slightly different flavour to them, but maybe I am imagining this...
I really enjoyed these Smarties, they actually tasted a lot better than I remembered, I wonder if they changed the chocolate recipe because it tastes creamier and much nicer than the last time I ate them, but perhaps that is because it has been so many years since I last enjoyed a tube? But basically I loved these, they were delicious and chocolatey and I can't wait to have my next pack!



Rating - 8.75/10
Vegan - No
Buy Again - Certainly!
Calories - 176 a Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...