Friday 20 March 2015

Malteaster Bunny

Easter is always a fun time of year. It's filled with chocolate,sweets and lots of nice food, so it is unsurprising that many companies try and take advantage of this by either rebranding their products or releasing entirely new ones.
 Today I am reviewing the Mars Easter Bunny. It a delicious chocolatey shaped bunny filled with a tasty malt biscuit and 
It is coated in the classic Mars chocolate which actually tastes a lot better than I remember it, with a good creamy consistency that melts very well, with a good hit of cocoa. 
I really liked this novelty product, it is a good variation on the classic Maltesers and I enjoyed it.



Rating - 7/10
Vegan - No
Calories - 156
Buy Again - Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...