Tuesday 24 March 2015

Cadburys Mini Eggs

Mini Eggs are an essential part of the British Easter. They are iconic and realistically, what is Easter without them? May they be on their own or on top of chocolate cornflake cakes, they are a fun snack to enjoy at this time of year. 
I have decided to review them because I haven't eaten them in over ten years, which thinking about it now, is an absolute atrocity! I do realise that they have been around for many years but I feel it is fitting that I write a review about such an iconic product.
They are chocolate shaped eggs coated in a sugar shell, the sugar shells are in lovely pastel colours and are nice and crisp. The chocolate is the fabulous and famous Cadburys chocolate - albeit not Dairy Milk but lovely nonetheless - they melted well, with a good and creamy consistency.
Overall, they are a great treat made all the better by their limited edition quality!



Rating - 8.5/10
Vegan - No
Calories - 205
Buy Again - Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...