Friday 15 May 2015

Trek Berry Burst Bar

With 10g of protein per bar, these beauties are at the top of the sports nutrition food chain! Made with a delicious combination of fruits, gluten free oats and nuts to keep you going, these healthy snacks are ideal for refueling after the gym, and they also make great breakfasts on the go. I personally enjoy them as part of an evening snack with a love cup of strong green tea. The bars themselves are absolutely delicious, which is a lovely bonus and ales eating them an absolute pleasure! 
Today I am reviewing the Berry Burst flavour which was kindly sent to me by Trek. It is very filling, most likely due to the high protein content of the bar. It has a squidgy yet firm texture and reminded me a lot of a Nak’d Bar (probably because it is made by the same company) and I found that to work very well. It has a nutty flavour and that raw food taste that is typical of these types of bars. The berry flavour was delicious, it was strong enough to shine through whilst not being overwhelming or false. I really love these bars and I am glad that they changed the whole product design because they are far superior now! Plus, I think that the packaging is rather snazzy.



Rating – 8.75/10
Vegan – Yes
Calories – 177 
Buy Again – Already Have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...