Monday 11 May 2015

Chocolate & Love

Coffee Chocolate

Despite coffee and chocolate being a classic combination, it is very difficult to actually come across a decent bar of coffee flavoured chocolate. But coffee fans, the wait is over! For this has to be one of the most incredible things that I have ever eaten. It is rich, obviously of a high quality, the coffee flavour shines through wonderfully and I cannot help but smile whilst eating it because it is just that good!

Rating - 9.75/10
Vegan - Yes

Mint Chocolate 

After trying the coffee flavour, I had high hopes for this flavour, particularly because of my love for all things mint chocolate! This was a higher percentage of cocoa which added a richness to it and I loved it. The flavour was absolutely fantastic with the mint shining through without being overpowering, it seemed to have these tiny pieces of crunchy mint bits in it, I thought that these added a nice bit of texture to the bar. Overall, another delicious bar! 

Rating - 9.75/10
Vegan - Yes

Orange Chocolate

This bar, like the others, was of a very high quality, it was richly indulgent with a lovely orange flavour. This is yet another fantastic bar and I am running out of ways to describe just how good these bars are! Basically, I loved this bar!

Rating - 9.5/10
Vegan – Yes

Filthy Rich 

This was a plain dark chocolate bar with a 71% cocoa content, and like the other bars, it was incredible. They certainly named it accurately because this bar is incredibly rich. It left me feeling satisfied after only 25g, so it lasts quite a while and you savour every bite, allowing it to slowly melt in your mouth. I just can't get over the quality of these bars, it is just incredible! It makes all other chocolate I have had before seem poor in comparison! 

Rating – 9.25/10
Vegan – Yes

Panama

This bar had a whopping 80% cocoa content and may be a bit too dark for some people (but certainly not for me!) So I would probably suggest having this flavour if you are a true dark chocolate fan. This was even richer than the previous bar and I loved it! I can imagine that this would be perfect for baking with and making a high quality mousse or ganache.

Rating – 9/10
Vegan - Yes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...