Friday 17 October 2014

Toffee Apple Soreen

Halloween treats and Christmas treats are always a delight to sample what with the abundance of comforting flavours that we all know and love and often with an unusual twist.

So today i am going to review the new Toffee Apple Soreen and basically it is delicious. It had the classic squishy texture that you would associate with Soreen but with a delightful toffee twist that worked very well with the apple. I couldn't help but think that this would be absolutely perfect with lashings of custard on a cold winter evening! I personally prefer the smaller individual loaves because I often find that the larger ones are such a nuisance to cut because it ends up squashed (I know some people will protest and say that is all a part of the Soreen experience!)

So overall I really did enjoy this and it was a tasty treat that got me into the mood for Halloween!




Rating - 8/10
Calories - 100
Vegan - No
Buy Again? - Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...