Wednesday 8 October 2014

Ben & Jerry's Minter Wonderland

I feel that mint is an often ignored flavour when it comes to sweet things and is often overlooked for the more traditional peanuts, caramel or toffee. Only ever associated with After Eight mints but that is no more, because Ben & Jerry's have released a delicious new flavour called 'Minter Wonderland' (a name that I can't help but smile at!) so obviously it became my top priority to get a tub to try!
I certainly did not regret it because the flavour was lovely, the ice cream is vanilla with a slight hint of mint which worked really well against the massive chunks of mint chocolate and helped keep it refreshing and not too cloying. Basically I loved this flavour and am sad that it will only be a limited edition so I intend upon eating it until I hate it haha!



Rating - 9.5/10
Buy Again - Yes!
Vegan - No
Calories - 

1 comment:

  1. I used to love this when they did it years ago, will deffo be stocking up this time!

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...