Friday 24 October 2014

Nak'd Cherry Bakewell Bar

The Nak'd brand are on a roll at the moment with their delicious new bars that they have recently brought out, what with their Christmas Pud bar that I reviewed a few weeks ago. I really enjoy Bakewell tarts with their tasty pastry cases and yummy almondy frangipani filling, topped off with a devilishly sweet glace cherry so as you can imagine I was excited when I heard of a cherry bakewell bar. 
I made it my mission to find this bar, scouring Asda, Tesco, and Sainsbury for this elusive bar because I knew that I just had to get my hands on it to try! The flavour was incredible, it seriously tasted of a cherry bakewell it was amazing! It was sweet and almondy with a tasty hint of cherry that just perfected the whole experience. 



Rating - 9.5/10
Vegan - Yes
Buy Again - Already Have!
Calories - 

2 comments:

  1. Ingredients and price? Im now tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is a link to the webpage with it on and they were 75p I think! They are so yummy and I would strongly recommend them! http://www.naturalbalancefoods.co.uk/nakd-fruit-and-nut-bars/nakd-bakewell-tart-35g-bar/

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...