Thursday 2 October 2014

Nakd Christmas Pud Bar

Tis the season of Christmas treats and I must say I am very excited and the first limited edition Christmas item that I have tried this year is the Nakd Christmas Pud bar. The wrapping of the bar was lovely, festive and left me desperately wanting to tear into it and try it. Most Christmas puddings are typically vegan so I was expecting a similar flavour and I certainly was not disappointed! The flavour was classically comforting and had a little crunch in it from the nuts which worked wonderfully with the rich and fruity flavour.
Basically I loved this bar, it was delicious and left me feeling satisfied, plus I knew it was a healthy snack so what else could I want?!



Rating - 9/10 
Buy Again - Yes! 
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 130ish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...