Friday 7 November 2014

Kind Bars

These Kind bars are simply delicious, they are chewy and sticky yet have a good crunch to them thanks to the plethora of nuts in it. The flavour was natural and subtly sweet so as to not seem artificial or sickly. There are only natural ingredients in it and they are sweetened with honey. The fruity flavour shines through wonderfully and adds a freshness to them that you just can't beat! They are a great source of energy because of all the nuts and fruit in them and leave you feeling nothing less than satisfied after munching on one! They are typically £2.00 a bar which I must admit is quite expensive but I think that they are imported from America originally.

Rating - 8.5/10
Vegan - No
Calories - 208
Buy Again - Yes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...