Monday 21 March 2016

Douwe Egberts Vanilla Coffee

Yet another coffee review from me! I really enjoyed the caramel coffee so I thought why not give the vanilla flavour a chance? 
I absolutely love the smell of coffee anyway so when combined with something as sweet and delicious as vanilla how could I resist? The vanilla flavour was far more subtle than that of the caramel, it sort of added a smoothness to the whole experience and worked well with a bit of sugar to bring out the flavour properly. The granules dissolved quickly and mixed very well with my almond milk so I can't complain there. 
The smell was simply incredible, so good that even my mum who hates coffee was temped to have a cup, my brother who had it in the typical style with regular milk also thoroughly enjoyed it.



Rating - 8/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 2 per cup when served black
Buy Again - Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...