Wednesday 16 March 2016

Sunbites Sweet and Salty Wholegrain Popcorn

Popcorn is probably one of my favourite snacks out there. It is healthy, moreish, filling, versatile, and generally low in calories, so obviously when I saw this new offering in my local Tesco I couldn't help but pick up a bag. 

The packaging is really nice, I quite liked the bag, but if I'm honest, that is where my compliments end. The flavour itself was pretty awful, it was far too salty and the balance of sweetness was totally off, I had several friends and family members to try it and give me their opinion in case it was just me being horribly biased with my sweet tooth, but no, they all replied with the same thing. Too much salt! I even bought another bag in case I had a dodgy bag, but unfortunately I was faced with the exact same issue! I couldn't even finish a bag, which is a very rare thing for me as I normally persevere and suffer through it. I honestly would not recommend this to anyone and would urge you to instead buy a better brand such as Propercorn or Portlebay!



Rating - 2/10
Calories - 127
Vegan - Yes
But Again - Never!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...