Tuesday 22 September 2015

Sainsbury's Free From Choc n Crispy Bar

I love chocolate. It is just fab. But unfortunately for those of who don't eat dairy for whatever reason, we are often limited to dark chocolate and although I do love a bit of good quality dark chocolate, sometimes I am craving something so much more simple, like a Cadbury's Crunchy or something like that. So I was quite excited when I found this whilst perusing Sainsbury's. It is a dairy free chocolate crispy bar! 

The bar itself is nicely sectioned off so it can be broken easily into nice sized chunks. The chocolate flavour itself was pretty decent, it was quite creamy and had a good melt and wasn't like plastic which is always a bonus. The crispy bits were nice although I felt like they could have put more in so that it would add a bit more of an intrigue and whimsy to the texture of the bar itself.

Overall this makes a nice snack to enjoy of an evening with your night time snack. It was a change from my usual dairy free buttons and I would probably have this again.



Rating - 7.5/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 165
Buy Again - Probably

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...