Friday 24 April 2015

Nak'd Nibbles Part 1

Tooty Fruity

Initially I was worried that these would be sickeningly sweet and artificial, thus lacking in the typical flavour that I associate with Nak'd products. Thankfully my fears were unwarranted as they tastes delicious! The prevalent flavour was strawberry I think, and it was lovely! I really enjoyed this as party of my breakfast!

Rating - 8/10

Fruit Salad

I enjoyed this flavour a lot more than I expected, it actually tasted just like a Fruit Salad sweet but without all of the teeth breaking, plus, you know that you are eating nothing but good stuff. It is filled with fruit and nuts, it is really impressive that they can make these taste so much like a Fruit Salad! But without all of the nasty additives! Overall, a delicious treat to enjoy!

Rating - 8/10

Coconut Bliss

This flavour was rather mild in taste when compared with the others. I felt that the coconut was too mild but regardless of this, I still enjoyed them as part of my breakfast and I would still buy them again! Maybe it needed a cocoa element to it? 

Rating - 7.75/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...