Sunday 19 April 2015

Freedom Mallows Strawberry

Marshmallows like most sweets, typically contain gelatine which is derived from animals, therefore it is suitable for neither vegetarians nor vegans. Marshmallows are my all time favourite sweet and I miss them dreadfully (perhaps the allure is primarily there because they are off limits).  But thanks to Freedom Mallows I can once again enjoy my favourite treat! I have been looking everywhere for the strawberry variety of these sweets because after trying the original vanilla I was hooked! 
Upon opening the bag, I was greeted with a lovely smell of strawberries mixed with the classic marshmallowy sweetness, the marshmallows themselves were soft and squidgy and brought back many a childhood memories of eating Flumps. They have a very moreish quality to them that means it is very difficult not to eat the whole bag, obviously I have very little restraint… Although, I did allow my mother to try one, and she actually said that they taste better than the regular variety, so a glowing recommendation indeed!



Rating – 9.5/10
Vegan – Yes
Calories – 342 per 100g
Buy Again? – YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...