Tuesday 28 April 2015

Fox's Party Footballs

Party Rings are such a snazzy biscuit what with their decorative and sweet icing on top of a crunchy biscuit base. It is easy to see why they are a packed lunch staple for both children and adults alike! Well, at least this adult enjoys them and I am a proud advocate of them (the see no evil monkey emoji would have been perfect here but alas I feel that would undermine my authority as an adult…)
Party Rings, around a year ago, became not only vegetarian but vegan. Therefore they contain no dairy, eggs or anything else derived from animals, despite this change, they still have the same great taste I remembered from being younger. 
Shall I stop boring you all and finally move onto the review? I better had. Now, these Party Footballs are basically Party Rings without the hole, same basic sweet flavour and crunchy yet somehow buttery biscuit. The biscuit is a little different in appearance because on the back, it has football related things imprinted upon the back, the icing is also only green or blue, this had no impact upon the flavour but it was a nice variation albeit a bit of a step back in gender stereotypes. Overall, I really enjoyed these biscuits and found them a rad easier to eat when they were in this shape!



Rating – 8/10
Vegan – Yes
Calories – 111 per Bag
Buy Again – Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...