Saturday 14 February 2015

Graze Box 3

Box three of my adventures into the land of Graze and I am certainly loving it! The boxes I have been getting are particularly on point and I am absolutely loving them! The mixture of sweet and savoury means that there is a snack for every mood! Now enough of my rambling praise and onto the review.

Brilliant Black Forest 
So this was one of the adorable little puds that you simply pop in the microwave for ten seconds and enjoy! I'm not gonna lie guys, this was pretty darn incredible! The chocolate cake was moist and had a good chocolatey flavour, the perfect serving size that leaves you feel content and satisfied due to the richness. The ever so slightly tart and delectably sweet cherry compote works wonderfully with the cake! Basically I loved this.

Rating - 9.5/10

Coconut Crumble Cake
I feel like I am repeating myself with such glowing reviews but I honestly can't help it because everything is so good! I think my favourite has to be this pudding because it is just incredible, it actually reminded me a bit of a macaroon in its flavour. I loved it and the little pot of sauce with it is just as wonderful, it is refreshingly tropical and perfectly compliments the coconut cake.

Rating - 9.75/10

Super Carrot Cake
Carrot cake is one of my biggest weaknesses so I am often devastated when I found out just how calorific it can be! How can something that tastes so good AND have vegetables in be so bad for you?! I suppose everything in moderation is the key to life, and a little bit of what you fancy does you good. Anyway, I digress, the cake is lovely and moist with the classic flavours that we know and love of carrot cake.

Rating - 9/10

Chilli & Lime Pistachios 
I think pistachios are my favourite nuts, the fact that you have to de-shell them yourself is half of the fun! Plus, like all nuts, they are packed with goodness! I really liked this flavour with the spicy chilli shining through nicely and the hint of lime was a good touch to cool down the heat and add a depth to the flavour.

Rating 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...