Wednesday 4 February 2015

Trek Cocoa Coconut Flapjack

Trek are a fabulous company that are a branch off from the beloved Nak'd brand so as expected all of their products are vegan and packed with good stuff. They offer a range of products such as flapjacks and high energy protein bars, and today I am reviewing their Cocoa Coconut Flapjack. As you will have guessed from the name, it is a classic combination of chocolate and coconut with an added oaty element. The oats helped to add substance and texture to the bars which contrasted nicely to the smooth dark chocolate top layer and occasional chunk of dedicated coconut. I really enjoyed this bar and my top tip would be to heat it up in the microwave for ten to twenty seconds, it is simply divine! (But make sure you are barely and don't burn yourself!!!)



Rating - 8.75/10
Vegan - Yes
Buy Again - Yes
Calories - 234 per Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...